My little ### needs healing miracle today!

Nikki Sinclar

Disciple of Prayer
Dear people of faith and God:

Many of my friends and family have cancer and rely on prayer and natural therapies to heal. My little kitty, ###, is young and urgently needs our prayers to heal her mouth and throat so she may eat and drink. I cannot bear to see her pain so please pray for her total health and a fast recovery. She has been getting the same treatments I use myself to heal cancer. My friends and other animals I know use them as well. Some have survived many years, others are just starting their journey. One treatment is frankincense, one of the 3 gifts brought to the son of God at his birth. The other is bloodroot which seems to tell the body to kill cancer cells so quickly, it can leave holes in the body. I pray that all who choose this method for healing are protected by God and achieve safe healing with healthy tissue formation which allows them to return to healthy, active living. I especially need my cat to heal because my faith (in prayer and herbal healing) is declining as she suffers. I pray for me to have strong faith. I get so scared and I feel God helping most days but sometimes I feel alone. ### is my best friend. If she survives I know I can heal my cancer and my friends can heal too. My other cat may also have cancer and all 4 of my dogs have had gastrointestinal sickness this week. I pray for my whole family to be well.

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have heart failure, chronic fatigue syndrome, depression, partial deafness. My precious little elderly dog ### is diagnosed with end stage kidney failure and possible recurrence of cancer. Hardly eating, weak, lost much weight. I live alone, love and really need my dog. Really can't bear to...
Replies
8
Views
265
  • Locked
My ### needs healing miracle for his hearing loss, please, my prayer group, please help me pray for my ### that God restore his hearing loss. In Jesus' Name, AMEN.
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter who is ### years old. She has had lazy eye for ### years now. Please pray that God will heal her with the blood of His son Jesus and that God will guide us to the right doctors who can REALLY TRULY help her. I pray that her eyes will be in alignment the way they were...
Replies
13
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom