My Little ### Needs Healing From ### Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tears

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for my daughter who is ### years old. She has had lazy eye for ### years now. Please pray that God will heal her with the blood of His son Jesus and that God will guide us to the right doctors who can REALLY TRULY help her. I pray that her eyes will be in alignment the way they were created to be.....the problem is in her left eye.....please pray that she will start feeling comfortable using that eye the same way she uses the right. I don't want her to have this problem in her later years. Please pray for her healing. Amen. Thank You God for Your mercy.
 
Father, we ask that You would lay Your healing hands on this precious little girl's eyes and that You would have them to function as You created them to. Lord, we are believing for this to happen, let faith arise in her Mother. We bless Your Holy name and we thank You Jesus !!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray for my daughter to release herself completely from this very toxic relationship swiftly with no regrets. I pray that she will see clearly that living together outside of marriage is not a marriage and for her to stop treating it as a marriage. Lord, the ask that you comfort me from...
Replies
11
Views
196
Please pray for ### year old Gabriel. He was recently diagnosed with leukemia and is in the hospital. Gabriel will have to be in the hospital for ### days. I believe God's miraculous healing and believe He will heal Gabriel, please believe with me. Pray for knowledge & wisdom for his drs, and...
Replies
9
Views
414
I would appreciate prayers for healing. Can you offer prayers for a wounded vet? I am a vet from the ‘Nam era. Do you here pray for vets? Do you guys remember Nixon and Johnson? Are any of you from that era? Many of my fellow vets gave their lives and spilled their blood for this country!! We...
Replies
12
Views
493
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom