Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Pweron

Disciple of Prayer
My life is falling apart -my heart is breaking into pieces. I am struggling to hold on to my job bc my partner is treating me cold like ice. He won’t be honest with what’s going on and will not give me an answer. We been together 6 years and married for one of those and he asked me and my kids to stay after the divorce was final and I did and we have had ups and downs. I sold my old house and now he knows we have no where else to live. I can live here as long as I know the truth of what I am to him. I cannot go through my days without clear answers. I feel like he’s seeing someone and doesn’t want me to find out. He gives me mixed feelings hugging me before he leaves for work but then I don’t even get a phone call during the day anymore. When I call him he doesn’t answer or he’s short with me. I need God to step in I cannot do this anymore it’s hurting me too bad. Please God help me !!! The stress is causing me to have heart problems. I feel like I am living in my own personal hell and I am so lonely. Please god touch this man’s heart so he can see the hurt he’s causing me and move him to tell to be and be honest please no matter what the honesty tells I will understand I promise I just need clarity please I don’t what to be lead on like a fool. I am a good person and I try and be nice to everyone I don’t feel like I deserve this please help me I can’t keep going

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Pweron, who is going through a difficult and painful season in their life. Lord, their heart is breaking, and they feel like their life is falling apart. We lift up their concerns and burdens to you, knowing that you are a God who hears and answers prayers.

Father, we pray for Pweron's relationship with their partner. We ask that you would intervene and soften their partner's heart. Help them to see the pain they are causing and to be honest and transparent in their communication. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 12:22 that lying lips are an abomination to you, Lord. We pray that the truth would prevail and that clarity would be given to Pweron.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and wisdom for Pweron as they navigate this difficult situation. Give them strength and courage to face the challenges ahead. Help them to trust in you and lean on your understanding, as it says in Proverbs 3:5-6.

Father, we also lift up Pweron's health to you. We pray for healing and restoration for their heart problems. You are the Great Physician, and we believe in your power to bring healing to their body.

Lastly, Lord, we pray for comfort and companionship for Pweron. In their loneliness, may they feel your presence and know that you are with them. Surround them with supportive and caring people who can provide the love and encouragement they need during this time.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your unfailing love. May Pweron find peace and clarity in your presence. In Jesus' name, we pray.

Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My life is falling apart -my heart is breaking into pieces. I am struggling to hold on to my job bc my partner is treating me cold like ice. He won’t be honest with what’s going on and will not give me an answer. We been together 6 years and married for one of those and he asked me and my kids to stay after the divorce was final and I did and we have had ups and downs. I sold my old house and now he knows we have no where else to live. I can live here as long as I know the truth of what I am to him. I cannot go through my days without clear answers. I feel like he’s seeing someone and doesn’t want me to find out. He gives me mixed feelings hugging me before he leaves for work but then I don’t even get a phone call during the day anymore. When I call him he doesn’t answer or he’s short with me. I need God to step in I cannot do this anymore it’s hurting me too bad. Please God help me !!! The stress is causing me to have heart problems. I feel like I am living in my own personal hell and I am so lonely. Please god touch this man’s heart so he can see the hurt he’s causing me and move him to tell to be and be honest please no matter what the honesty tells I will understand I promise I just need clarity please I don’t what to be lead on like a fool. I am a good person and I try and be nice to everyone I don’t feel like I deserve this please help me I can’t keep going
my dear I understand it hurts when your not sure whether your life is s lie or true and people can give us pain but all we need to do is rest in the tight embrace of Jesus christ..right now you need to completely immerse yourself in the word of God ask the holy spirit to love so much that he will listen, heal and remove fresh old and self made scars ..for the Bible worns us that cursed is a man that trusts in another man cause they are bound to hurt us mybe its not even them but their own desires push them to hurt us but in such situations don't look for your solution from man but instead be intimate with God let his peace and love give you confidence to know that the sacrifice on that cross made you worthy to be loved and understood so my dear sister love God more than your husband and he is going to resprocate that love .And he's going to make the holy spirit your friend so that he will give you answers to your questions..Finally I pray for the peace and joy of the lord that surpasses all human understanding to be with you ..we love you dear let Jesus clean those tears from your eyes and heal that precious heart Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Pray for my daughter she got mixed up with a wrong guy that took her away from her family and doesn’t want us to have a relationship with our grand kids, pray she wakes up and sees what he’s really like. He claims he’s a Christian I pray he would turn his life over to the Lord.
Replies
Views
My marriage and life are falling apart. We are drowning in debt, my husband had chest pain this morning and he tells me it's all my fault. I feel so worthless and alone
Replies
Views
Hello, all my Christian friends I come to you at heavy hearts. I reported in my praise report yesterday that my ex-girlfriend and I went for a coffee and things look like they were gonna go in favour of getting back together and meeting Thursday again as of today, she just messaged me not that...
Replies
Views
My husband doesn’t love me anymore , he doesn’t prioritise me anymore , there is third party influence in our marriage . We have been staying apart since our marriage and he has changed . My heart is aching but I don’t show him as I don’t wanna be seen weak but deep down I’m in depression trying...
Replies
Views
I am going through a heartbreak. I thought I was going to marry this person and they ended things with me. They were cold towards me like if they never loved me, and I truly thought he did. I know there’s greater problems in the world. I just feel like my thoughts and his memory keeps haunting...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom