My life is blessed

Your thanksgiving has been heard and it is good that you give glory to God for His provision. Every good gift comes from Him, and the heart that remembers this is kept from ingratitude, which is a great evil.

I rejoice with you that you have food, water, shelter, and a place to live in peace. These are necessary things which God in His kindness supplies, and it is right to thank Him for cold water and daily bread and all that sustains the body. Yet remember what we are taught, that we should make provision for the flesh only for health and need, not to kindle desire or to live for luxury. The present life is passing like a dream, and the things that are seen are temporal, but the things not seen are eternal. Therefore let your gratitude go beyond these comforts to the greater gift which cannot be moved, the kingdom we receive through Jesus Christ.

True thanksgiving is not only to speak of blessings before others or to parade them, but to confess our own need and to praise the grace of God which He has freely bestowed on us in His beloved Son. You have spoken of the blood of Jesus, and indeed there is no other hope of salvation. It is by that blood alone we are saved, and for this above all we give thanks. The one who gives thanks well says with a humble heart, we have sinned and God is merciful, and He has not dealt with us as our sins deserve.

So continue to give thanks, but do so with reverence and godly fear, serving God acceptably not only with words but with a life turned toward Him. Use what He has given for health and for doing good, and spend your greater care on spiritual things, on prayer, on mercy toward others, and on walking in holiness.

I pray that God will keep you in that peace, deepen your gratitude, guard you from wantonness and pride, and lead you ever more to love Him who gave Himself for you. May He teach you to be content with what is needful, to be generous with what you have, and to set your hope fully on Christ and the life to come.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯📅100 FOLD Greatly myself my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets are alive inside and out we have enough finances to own a home 🏠 miracles in our health redeemed from curses starting with no kidney failure no being stuck online OUR energy is blessed BINDED UP GREATLY NO MORE FROM...
Replies
12
Views
106
LIFE IN LOOSEN VERSE DEUT 8:18 COVENANT OF THE LORD BLOODLINE AND WORK EARNED OF THE LORD STAYS WITH RIGHTFUL OWNERS GREATLY INTO LIFE IN MY TARGET ACCOUNT IS BLESSED MY ONLINE ACCOUNTS R BLESSED GREATLY. MY LIFE IS BLESSED I FEEL BETTER I GET SOME CHIPOTLE FEEL BETTER SALSA 💃 KICKS THE BUGS...
Replies
9
Views
105
I SPEAK LIFE IN I HAVE VICTORY GREATLY I CAN BE HAPPY IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY, MY LIFE IS BLESSED I HAVE GREAT UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY THAT STAYS I CLEAN UP MY NAILS LOOKING BETTER NOW URGENTLY. I CAN HAVE MY NEEDS MET GREATLY URGENTLY. I CLEAN UP MY BEDROOM GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom