My Life Is A Total Mess

  • Thread starter Thread starter jipvicious
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jipvicious

Guest
I'm asking God for guidance. My life is a complete mess. I have lost who I am. I am constantly depressed. All people around me are fighting and being really offensive towards me. I feel like I have become an enemy of everybody. My boyfriend has been cheating on me because our relationship is like a sinking ship. I am asking God for guidance to help me to find my way. To bring positiveness back to my life and surround me with wonderful people. I ask also a blessing for my relationship, that it will grow now stronger than that it has ever been. In Jesus name, amen. Thank you for praying for me. That would mean really a lot for me. Thank you.
 
Lord touch her in the name of Jesus with hope bring mercy and grace into her heart and let her know that all things are possible for You...let her not waver in her walk with You and bring her into complete truth...touch her relationships and touch her depression guide and keep her Lord in Jesus name..
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God:

Please guide your daughter through this difficult time in her life and provide her with the strength to withstand. Give her joy and peace overflowing.

default_cross.gif
Praying In Christ
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

U-R-N-My-Prayers,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
Lord, I too, am in agreement to these prayers Lord, Show her your Way Lord, Your Will Lord, Surround her with your people Lord, give her your strength Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Absolutely unbelievable - pupils are walking in the school and around the school drunk and shouting from the top of their voice. Also they are spraying the whole school with sprays FART with different very unpleasant "aromas". Some of my pupils got red eyes and irritations and one pupil almost...
Replies
9
Views
136
Lord please let my brother resolve the mess arpund internet, tv and phone connection that he rejects to resolve. I had problems with switching to another provider and he did not wanted to help me. He is comfortable in his own skin and constantly sabotaging my efforts to make my moms life more...
Replies
10
Views
220
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom