Eldoiroth
Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus Christ, I come before Your throne of grace with thanksgiving and faith. I ask that the Holy Spirit move mightily in every area of ###'s life. Let Your perfect will be accomplished, Your wisdom prevail, and Your peace guard her heart and mind. Your Word says that if anyone lacks wisdom, they should ask of God, and You give generously. Today I ask for that wisdom to overflow in every decision ### makes. A. Father, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and all world leaders before You. May the Holy Spirit lead them in wisdom, discernment, justice, compassion, and righteousness. Let Your will be accomplished in the nations. I pray for peace where there is war. Bring comfort to those who are suffering, protect the innocent, and raise up leaders who seek truth and justice. Strengthen Christians around the world to boldly fulfill the purposes You have called them to. I also pray for prisoners worldwide. Holy Spirit, enter every prison cell, bringing salvation, repentance, hope, healing, and transformed lives through Jesus Christ. Lord, I declare in faith: "My wealth is on its way to me according to Your perfect will and Your perfect timing." Help me to be a faithful steward of every blessing You entrust to me. 1. Father, bless ### as she establishes her life in ###. Open the door for the right home and the right RV according to Your will. Give her strength to sell everything she needs to sell and let every transaction be blessed. Establish her on firm financial ground and fill her with wisdom and knowledge in every financial decision. 2. Lord, I place ###, ###'s attorney, into Your hands. Fill him with the wisdom, knowledge, discernment, and power of the Holy Spirit. Let him complete ###'s case with excellence, integrity, and favor. Father, bring a resolution that exceeds what she has asked, if it is according to Your perfect will. 3. Give ### divine wisdom and knowledge concerning her work, business, and every opportunity before her. Close every wrong door and open only the doors You have prepared. 4. Father, I pray over the land in ###. If this purchase is Your will, make every step clear. Guide ### in the vision for a bed and breakfast or a motorhome community. Provide every resource needed, and above all, let the Holy Spirit direct every decision with wisdom, understanding, and peace. 5. Lord, show ### how to effectively share the message You have given her through her books and workshops. Bring the right readers, audiences, and opportunities so that lives are encouraged and You receive the glory. 6. Bless ###'s brand ambassador business. Let her sales increase. Bless every existing account and every new opportunity before her. Open doors with companies, distributors, and new partnerships. May favor surround her, and may her reputation reflect excellence, integrity, and joy. 7. Father, if a job is part of Your plan, let it be the right remote position that complements the work You have called ### to do. Protect her car wherever she travels. I also lift up her church, the pastors, the leadership, and every member of the congregation. Strengthen them, unite them, and let Your Holy Spirit continue to move powerfully among them. 8. Grant ### favor in every interview, business meeting, and conversation with potential investors and partners. Align every opportunity with the gifts, talents, and purpose You have placed within her. 9. Holy Spirit, continue to guide ### every day. Provide every resource she needs so she can help others with wisdom, compassion, and generosity. 10. Fill ### with supernatural wisdom, knowledge, strength, courage, and confidence. Let her walk in peace, knowing You are directing every step. 11. Father, I pray for ###'s parents. Continue to strengthen and heal them. Give them wisdom in every healthcare decision and fill their home with peace, patience, and love. I especially pray for ###'s mother's surgery and recovery. Guide every doctor, nurse, and caregiver, and bring complete healing according to Your will. 12. Lord, strengthen the relationship between ### and her sister. Let forgiveness, grace, patience, humility, and love guide every conversation. Help them honor You in the way they treat one another. 13. As ### and ### settle their parents' affairs, grant them unity, understanding, wisdom, and success. Remove confusion and conflict, and let everything be accomplished in peace. 14. I lift up every friend of ### who is sick or taking medication. Lord, You know every need. Bring healing, strength, comfort, and hope. Let each person experience Your presence and Your peace. 15. Father, help ### release her last relationship completely into Your hands. Heal every hurt, remove every lingering burden, and fill her heart with Your perfect peace. Help her look forward to the future You have prepared. I also pray for him—that Your Holy Spirit would work in his life and accomplish Your purposes according to Your will. Lord, let everything in ###'s life unfold according to Your perfect will and timing. Order her steps, complete every assignment You have given her, and position her for success that honors You. 16. In the name of Jesus, I pray for health over ### and her family. I ask for Your healing hand upon every member of the family. Strengthen them, grant them peace, and bless them with health and long life according to Your will. Father, thank You for hearing every prayer spoken and every prayer still hidden in ###'s heart. I trust You because You are faithful. Help ### to walk by faith, to wait with hope, and to give You glory in every season. I ask all of these things in the mighty, powerful, and matchless name of Jesus Christ, believing that the Holy Spirit is at work according to Your perfect will. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.