My left shoulder and right arm are hurting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
My left shoulder and right arm are hurting very severely tonight and I am starting to get a migraine; My migraines and fibromyalgia have been bad for several days. I think the pain in my right arm is from using the mouse too much, about half to two thirds of my use of the mouse is on this site; so I don't want to use it less. Please pray that I feel better soon and for healing. Thank you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my pain to resolve. I have RA and arthritis. Both shoulders have been bugging me so I got them injected. They felt better for a couple weeks but now the left one hurts to lift up. I think God that the pain is not so bad during the day so I can still work but in the evening the...
Replies
8
Views
178
I don’t know where is hurts come from my left shoulders. I know you can heal my left shoulder without pain to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen! No more longer pain anywhere from my body. Love you, Jesus!
Replies
7
Views
244
may God bless my mother and help her to walk again, at least a little. She is in a wheelchair for already ### months. > And God bless the family ### from ### ###. ### is a widow and cannot work because she is sick and ### the daughter is poor. > Also God bless my neighbor Mrs ### and prevent...
Replies
8
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom