A
Aloneandsad
Guest
my husband of ### years has left me, he got on drugs real bad for several years.. now he is clean Thank God.. but he left me when he got clean and I don't understand why. I have stood by him, put him in rehab ### times, prayed for him, loved him.. and then he gets clean, gets back in church, is serving the Lord through music.. but left me when he started living right. I am a Christian and I live right.. I pray and pray and ask God why would He guide my husband to leave now that he is doing right and serving God.. I get no answers from husband or from God. I am hurting, scared, depressed, and in a financial bind because of this. I need lots of prayer, I need a life makeover, need spiritual healing, need friends, I need a better job.. I am also a medical student and need to be able to concentrate in school but I am too sad to think proper. I had a ###.### gpa for the summer but it's getting harder, and time keeps passing on.. my husband left me ### mos ago and I need him to come home or at least give me answers as to why he left me once he got clean and back in God's will.
