My lease is up at the end of June ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crasool

Disciple of Prayer
My lease is up at the end of June ###. I would like to pray and ask the Lord to bind the stagnation, stronghold and confusion demons that is blocking me and my family’s path and direction. I ask for the Lord to guide my family and I into the direction where he wants us to go and to get an answer to where, when and what city and state he wants us to relocate and move to. I also ask for direction to which way my family and I should go concerning our career plans and choices. Lastly for the Lord to open our eyes, minds, body, soul and spirit to his word and understanding in all we do.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Father, I agree in prayer with this child in Jesus' name above all names. Please come against the enemy, almighty and everlasting God. Please pour out your mercy, grace, forgiveness, and love, and receive the glory in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
167
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Its been over a week since I asked my landlord if I could renew my lease but she has not replied. The cost of living is skyrocketing and work is unstable. I truly need her to reply, renew the lease and not increase it right now. I've always paid a week early and been quiet and responsible. I'm...
Replies
10
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom