My ### Kids Have Coughs

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
I pray my kids will start to feel better and heal fully! I pray to God!
 
Praying Isaiah 53:5 "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 58:8 "Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard."

Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'" Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."

Psalm 41:3 "The Lord sustains him on his sickbed; in his illness you restore him to full health."

Praising God for His tender mercies and lovingkindness in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for me and my kids for healing protection peace strength and favor everything I try to do fails mentally I'm drained the agency trying to help me but i got to find a place I can't find no one to rent to me because of the eviction and I don't make enough as a housekeeper im trying so hard...
Replies
14
Views
249
Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
226
Hi. Please pray for my kids ### and ###. They both are sick sore throats and high fevers. Pray they get recover quick and in Jesus name may they both stay in good health after this. Pray over my health as well please I'm a single mom taking care of my kids with no help just us 3. I'm under A###...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom