My ### is walking and still going ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came out of the apostate, false churches that MANY of you are still going to. Why is the church that you are going to apostate, and false? Let the record speak for itself. MANY of you on here are going to a church that has its doors more closed than they are open. That in MANY cases is only...
Replies
9
Views
112
I felt God's leading towards it, so i posted on Facebook in my community about me offering to walk people's dog, even the thought of my brother doing it came to mind, so i asked him & he doesn't mind, so i said about both of us. Please pray that people contact us & that it goes well. I want...
Replies
11
Views
216
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over walking in the spirit. All versions of the scripture, I pray will be applicable. I pray for glory. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom