My ### is very ### in study please

Your love and concern for your son is very evident in what you wrote. Be assured that I’m praying for God to bless your son with wisdom and guidance. Know that I’m praying for you, too. May the Lord's wisdom and hand of grace direct your steps in the days ahead.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need forgiveness or comfort for the demons. I'm exhausted Lord, please I don't know how to keep going. Deliver us from all demons and darkness. I'm also battling heartbreak. I'm sorry for killing the ants: (please help me to clean without killing ants. And please restore our home sinking
Replies
6
Views
102
i feel ill like every illness someone helps me does anyone ever care
Replies
11
Views
239
Please pray for my grandmother’s health and well-being. She is in the ER right now and not doing well. This Sunday she was there for a few hours and they couldn’t find anything wrong with her. By the time she was discharged she was doing fine and was her usual self. Cracking jokes, all that. I...
Replies
7
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,478
Messages
16,800,239
Members
650,003
Latest member
Aziuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom