Hapgarth

Servant of All
Pray for my husband he is ### and very confused and dementia. His name is ### ### and he see things that are not there. My name is ### ### his wife. Also he gets up at night not sleeping at all and I have to stay up with him. I need sleep and rest so do he.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i need forgiveness or comfort for the demons. I'm exhausted Lord, please I don't know how to keep going. Deliver us from all demons and darkness. I'm also battling heartbreak. I'm sorry for killing the ants: (please help me to clean without killing ants. And please restore our home sinking
Replies
6
Views
102
i feel ill like every illness someone helps me does anyone ever care
Replies
11
Views
239
Jesus please help. My son will not go to sleep and he will not listen to anything I say and nothing works, no melatonin, no supplements, nothing works. We have to be somewhere very important today and now I don't see how he is going to get up, and I have to be up in just a few hours for an...
Replies
10
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom