My ### is suffering with urine

GAnitha

Disciple of Prayer
My son is suffering with urine infections, please pray for ###.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer healing hands Lord Your power grey black.jpg
    quote prayer healing hands Lord Your power grey black.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    quote prayer healing sick powerful sun picture restore color.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###.. for the past two months I'm having blood pass in my urine.. please pray that I may get healed of this issue..
Replies
10
Views
145
My father in law ###, date of birth -###, is suffering through acute liver failure, even urine is not coming, both the lungs have pneumonia, lymphoma cancer, last 15 days he is admitted in ###, bed no ###. Please I request for the prayer.
Replies
6
Views
182
Dear Brother/ Sister in Jesus, My mother underwent a mouth cancer surgery along with a plastic surgery on 25/11/25. She remained in the ICU for 15 days. She had a lot of BP variation problems. She was unable to get off the ventilator due to an acute infection in her lungs, hence was administered...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom