My ### is suffering from kidney failure ...

```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=5][B]Have A Blessed Safe Covid-19 Free Holiday Season! [/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Jesus Wants To Be Your Lord!
```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Father Lord, I pray for this ### and her husband.
Bless him with all the unconditional love and inner peace
Holy Spirit, please heal him and restore his health with your supernatural power
Bless him with the strength to overcome any challenges
Lead him with your guidance
It's through and from you, all your Children will be taken good care of.
We honor you as our True Savior. You are the Miracle Worker that works non stop to provide for your Children
In Jesus Mighty name, I pray, Amen Amen Amen

May all the peace to this ### and her husband while we celebrate Christmas Eve today. Praise the Lord and all Glory to him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name is ### from ### Lord Jesus help me to recover from this sickness. Of high blood pressure Kidney failure Liver and heart desires Amen
Replies
8
Views
220
"I am writing this with a broken soul. My beloved wife, my partner of 7 years through thick and thin, is fading away before my eyes, and I am standing paralyzed, unable to save her. Kidney failure is consuming her body. Instead of buying her a gift for the holiday, I am crushed by the weight of...
Replies
16
Views
388
Please pray to God for my husband ###, for God to reverse the kidney failure the doctor diagnosed, because we can't afford the treatment, and the stress is killing me, and pray for financial breakthrough for me and my family because our children are still small, also a good job and business idea...
Replies
11
Views
524
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom