My ### Is Sick Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiritedSister

Disciple of Prayer
My granddaughter is not speaking to me unless she wants something. She was very rude a couple of weeks ago because I gave her the Book The Four Agreements. She thought it was rude and offensive and thinks she can read my ### year mind and know what I am doing and why.

I pray for her to learn my heart.

In spite of how she is treating me, I am concern because she has gotten the flu and not able to go to school. I pray for her healing and change of heart.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, in Your great tender mercy, please impart Your reverential fear to this dear ### so that she is able to show respect to her elders. May You also touch and heal this ###'s heart if there is any deep seated root issues that is bothering her and if she is not connected to a church, may she find the one that You have for her to be planted in as we ask this in Your lovely Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a teacher, I asked for prayer so o get a stronger immune system becaus I have been sick the whole year, I got sick again , runny nose sore throat sneezing, please pray for speedy recovery
Replies
10
Views
139
Please keep my dog ### in your thoughts and prayers. She is currently hospitalized and fighting a serious illness. We are grateful for the medical care she's receiving and are hoping for her full recovery. We would appreciate any prayers, positive thoughts, or well-wishes during this difficult...
Replies
12
Views
190
My son ### was very sick a few weeks ago and now he is getting sick again and anxious. Please pray for his mental and physical health and if it is God's will to make him better and to let me see him smile. Thank you and God bless you so much.
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,118
Messages
16,796,096
Members
649,659
Latest member
Foannira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom