My ### is on life support and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son is on life support, ventilator, breathing tube, oxygen at 100% can’t go higher.
Replies
8
Views
111
I hit a child with my car yesterday and I really pray that she fully recovers from life support without any brain damage. Please pray for ###.
Replies
5
Views
222
Please pray for me as I feel I have a true lack of support in my life even when it comes to church. I need WAY more support than I have. I NEED Christian mentorship and support and I don't really have it from my point of view. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom