My ### is mostly gone now. I still ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caldoug

Beloved of All
My flu is mostly gone now. I still need a lot of prayer for healing of fibromyalgia, sinus and allergy problems. Also that I sleep well tonight and every night. Last night was a very bad night for me and that I eat better. Thank you. God. bless you.
 
Father, you said we should ask and it shall be given unto us, seek and we shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto us. Lord Jesus, we ask that you perfect your word now and hear and answer this prayer in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
299
My husband still Prays that Almighty God will bless him by placing my illness into his body that he may bear the burden of this illness for me. He does not understand the depression and anxiety which this illness has brought to me, but knows that my suffering is great and wishes to relieve me of...
Replies
8
Views
285
Good evening, prayer request members, my name is ### and I have a very urgent request to still be prayed for that I already been trying to pray by myself. My friend named ### has been going through a court case for a car that he never stole but he is being held responsible for it even though he...
Replies
7
Views
394
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom