My ### is missing. We can not ...

My father is missing. We can not contact him. He is in danger. Please pray for him, that he will escape or be saved and return home safely.
I pray for this in Jesus name. Amen
 
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Your father will return safely home...God is good all the time.
 
My father is missing. We can not contact him. He is in danger. Please pray for him, that he will escape or be saved and return home safely.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat, ###, got out two nights ago. He’s been gone over 48 hours. I can’t sleep, I am devastated. I need him home.
Replies
9
Views
296
Please agree with me in prayer, that my son ### will have no true peace until he returns home to his family 🙏🏿 We love and miss him deeply.
Replies
9
Views
131
Please bring ### home. He is loved and missed. My son and I are so sad.
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom