My ### is down with very high cold

I ask dear Lord that your healing hand will restore this man to total health and that he shall recover quickly.. Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray that every high cold in your husband's life cease now in Jesus' name. Jesus took away high cold on the cross. So I pray for instant healing for your husband now in Jesus' name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Despite some fasting don’t understand what could be causing this Jesus we need Miracles Healing favor protection. Thanks you for the many blessings on ###'s I pray they not give up on their higher education Lord please and or if your will to join the military instead and or bless them with high...
Replies
11
Views
142
I'm ### and living in the UK. My son ### is having high fever past ### days and cold from past ### day. I did visit the doctor and his cold was curred. But he gets cold and cough after few days again now. Please pray for him for speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus, praise you're name Jesus
Replies
8
Views
302
I command to stop high-pressure blood everywhere in my body because I don't like it, but I don't know how my body causes it. I don't deserve to get high-pressure blood in my body. I don't like to get cold everywhere over my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom