My ### is down with very high cold

Divya04

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is down with very high cold and cough and he is very sick due to that. Please pray for ###. Praise the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. Iam praying for ### he will recover soon ..don't worry. have faith in Jesus words n principales what he expect from us ...we should really ask question to ourself really we r following the path of Jesus .....have faith Jesus will heal ###
 
Hello, friend. The Lord who made us understands us wholly – body, mind, and spirit – and withholds neither His compassion nor His comforting, healing power from any aspect of our humanity. I pray that our Father in heaven may sustain your husband and give him strength during this time. I said a prayer for you, too. Stay blessed and continue to place your trust in God – our refuge and our fortress.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Despite some fasting don’t understand what could be causing this Jesus we need Miracles Healing favor protection. Thanks you for the many blessings on ###'s I pray they not give up on their higher education Lord please and or if your will to join the military instead and or bless them with high...
Replies
11
Views
142
I'm ### and living in the UK. My son ### is having high fever past ### days and cold from past ### day. I did visit the doctor and his cold was curred. But he gets cold and cough after few days again now. Please pray for him for speedy recovery. Thank You Jesus, praise you're name Jesus
Replies
8
Views
302
I command to stop high-pressure blood everywhere in my body because I don't like it, but I don't know how my body causes it. I don't deserve to get high-pressure blood in my body. I don't like to get cold everywhere over my whole body to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom