My ### is asking for mutual divorce. we ...

Uniri

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): A request for prayer regarding a marital situation involving a mutual divorce and a desire to reconcile, with a young child involved.
 
Word of God says Do not fear for I am thy God
God remember this ### and ### have Mercy on them n Protect their relationship cover them under ur Holy Blood n let no evil touch them let satan plans against them be Destroyed completely n use them for ur Glory in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers against divorce we have a ### month old baby boy and my husband wants a divorce. We just made 1 year yesterday. We are breaking generational history with our marriage and the enemy hates it.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Hello. I’m very tired and I no longer know what to do. It’s hard for me to write these prayer requests, sometimes I want to bare my soul and what transpired so that everyone would know the depths of the situation but God knows and if you can intercede for me in the name of Jesus I’d be...
Replies
14
Views
540
I am so weak and cannot go on, I’m very depressed and very sad and I feel so hopeless. It’s been months since I communicated with my husband since our divorce since our son died. I’ve been trying to tell him what he’s done to me is a sin. I’ve been breaking down for months and he’s finally...
Replies
10
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,337
Messages
16,798,375
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom