My ### & I broke up yesterday, even though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ### & I broke up yesterday, even though it was a mutual decision I'm hurting a lot. He's going through a lot of emotional turmoil at the moment & can't give the relationship, or me, the attention it deserves. He's a recovering addict & also struggles with depression which greatly contributed to our relationship problems. I pray that God free him of this turmoil & shows him what is truly important in life, hopefully that includes me. If it is God's will I pray that he reunites me with this man.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just broke up yesterday with my ### over small things. I want him, please pray for me to get him back.
Replies
9
Views
39
I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday and I want him back. I pray that the Lord will soften his heart so he can ask us to get back together sooner rather later. I miss him and love him so much. I pray that the Lord will touch him and he will ask us to get back together. I will be nice to him...
Replies
10
Views
146
  • Locked
My boyfriend & I broke up yesterday, even though it was a mutual decision I'm hurting a lot. He's going through a lot of emotional turmoil at the moment & can't give the relationship, or me, the attention it deserves. He's a recovering addict & also struggles with depression which greatly...
Replies
5
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom