my husband will be working a new 2nd job ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

patty700

Beloved of All
my husband will be working a new 2nd job today for ### hours straight and tomorrow as well, please pray for his back and leg so he is not in pain. Pray he can absorb what he is being taught. Thank you
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful day. I pray again for deliverance and freedom from evil spiritual attacks Father. Please stop what it does at this very moment as I try to pray for people. Please also heal any riffs with my current co-workers. I am always trying to have peaceful...
Replies
10
Views
336
Please pray that this year i will have working/schedule like this : EVERY DAY at 10 am - train when i go to work and 5,20 pm - when i return home. (Monday - friday) Its the only time where i can manage gastritis diet and taking care of my old sick mother. Before 10 am cooking diet and preparing...
Replies
9
Views
96
My husband lost his job a couple months ago and it has been so hard on his well-being. Please pray that he may rebuild his confidence, make wise choices, and to heal his mind from depression. Please pray that he might find a job that provides for us well. Pray that as I apply for full time jobs...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom