My husband ### needs your prayers desperately. ...

Mary A Parish

Disciple of Prayer
My husband ### needs your prayers desperately. He is working for a company where he is supposed to make sales he is not real good at making sales please pray that he will be able to keep this job I can't take care of both of us and this has been going on for ### years I feel like giving up and running yesterday I transferred my job closer to his what would take some of the stress off of him yesterday I signed and got us an apartment if all goes well I need help desperately we're so deep in debt we're on the verge of losing his car and everything please pray that he can make some sales please thank you
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Make me whole, successful, and a wise steward in Christ Jesus. Bless me with the spirit of obedience and strengthen me to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels to protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Cover me in the blood of Christ Jesus. God cover me in prayer. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Cause all my enemies of the Lord to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, and those who love and care about me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Share This Prayer Link:
Prayer Changes Things!
 
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in their lives and situations. Please draw them close to yourself and please help them with this debt. Thank you and praise you. Amen.
 
My husband ### needs your prayers desperately. He is working for a company where he is supposed to make sales he is not real good at making sales please pray that he will be able to keep this job I can't take care of both of us and this has been going on for ### years I feel like giving up and running I transferred my job closer to his what would take some of the stress off of him yesterday I signed and got us an apartment if all goes well I need help desperately we're so deep in debt we're on the verge of losing his car and everything please pray that he can make some sales please thank you
 
I Plead the Blood over your situation. I pray a hedge of protection over you and your situation. I pray that God will open the windows of heaven and pour you out BLESSINGS that you won't have room to receive. I speak favor over you and your husband and I rebuke the devour for your sake in the name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey people! I'm under HEAVY ATTACK by darkness like the title says and I need prayers DESPERATELY. Please pray for me that God will protect me and have mercy on me for the rest of my life, in Jesus mighty name. Please also pray for me that the entire heavenly kingdom will pray for me and pray...
Replies
8
Views
204
Good evening, prayer request members, my name is ### and I have a very urgent request to be prayed for that I already been trying to pray by myself for a long time now. I am ### years old and I am going through so much stress and anxiety because I don't have any more money and I need my money...
Replies
7
Views
374
Hello, am having a very very hard time in Life right now. I am not able to obtain a normal full time job for almost a Year now!! I have tons of experience but they want me to speak bilingual Which I don't. @ bcuz of this am leaving way below my means !! Am living with strangers, I have no car, I...
Replies
12
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom