My husband just told that he may have liver ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My husband just told that he may have liver cancer, needs several tests to see what may be necessary for treatments. Please pray for a healing. His first name is ###, Thank you
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We got the shock of our lives on Tuesday. My husband was hospitalized for Pneumonia. They ran a scan after a concerning chest XRAY, then a liver biopsy, and other scans. He has cancer in his liver and most likely in his spleen, lung, pancreas, and stomach. We have a PET Scan on Monday to see...
Replies
9
Views
609
My husband just passed away, he was my everything, I can't seem to accept it. I miss him so much, I just want to be with him forever.
Replies
12
Views
451
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,473
Messages
16,777,379
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom