My Husband is recovering from cancer treatment and cannot ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrisa
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear God I pray that this man will regain his strength and be able to help his family through these tough times amen.
 
Father thank You for always providing all that we need. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank You all for your prayers. Please continue to pray for Healing and financial help. God be with you
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for my husband ### that the Lord will deliver him from this cancer, I pray that he will respond positively to upcoming treatments with little or no side effects, that he will be able to continue his work which he loves. I pray that his treatment will be successful for him so he can have a...
Replies
10
Views
412
Please pray for my younger brother ### who is recovering from cancer, let the treatment work on him and may he be restored back to normal health, also pray for the Lord's protection on all of us that we may be able to pass through the COVID-19 pandemic and may be under his protection and care at...
Replies
9
Views
234
Today, please pray too for specialists Oncologist Dr ### and Dr ### who are taking care of my husband ###. May the Holy Spirit fill their mind with WISDOM and Compassion with my husband to give him the right treatment for his healing. Mother Mary, please intervene on behalf of my husband ### to...
Replies
7
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom