My husband is planning to divorce me. We

AngelineAndrews

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is planning to divorce me. We don't have much communication when we left each other. I really needed a prayer to save our marriage, to change his heart in filing a divorce paper. I wanted to talk to him first because we didn't have a chance cause his family is interfering in our problem. I think he was dictated what to do. He's very close to the family that most of the time he doesn't have time for me, that's one thing we fight about. He never communicates with me. He's a very quiet person when we have a discussion in our house. I want my marriage to be fixed. We just got married a few weeks ago this month, and it's so sad that he decided to end it without any proper communication with me. Help me to pray for my guidance in going back to Texas to talk personally with him. I'm here now in Florida; he threw me away to my family. Now, I'm coming back there to talk to him. I'm coming back on January 30 this month. I really need a prayer of guidance and courage. I'm not used to traveling alone. That's why I'm scared too, but because I want my marriage to be fixed, I'm going there and meeting him without him knowing. I'm scared he might avoid me. That's why I ask to pray for me to give him healing, a change of heart, a change of decision. Please help me to pray to save my marriage. Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I didn't go to ### like I was planning to. My family stop me going there alone. My problem got worse because he blocked me everywhere that I can't no longer reach him. It was so sad and devastating I don't know what to do I felt like I lost this guy for real. I'm putting everything in God's hand and hold on He's promises that if I keep praying about our marriage to be restore I know he will answer me like he said in his word. "You ask me anything in my name and I will do it." -John 14:14... I'm planning to go there with my brother to meet him and talk with him. Now, I'm giving him some space he wanted and I keep praying that God will soften his heart for me stop him in filing in divorce. I hope you keep praying for me because I want my marriage to last and be reunited with my husband. I miss him so bad..
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
192
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
144
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom