My husband is from a dysfunctional home and he ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My husband is from a dysfunctional home and he is creating the same for ours. He is too busy for our family, yells a tirade almost daily, yes daily. Tells our children they are failures (and true, one of them has dropping grades, but is it any wonder from the verbal abuse?), sleeps away from us and is high controlling, won't take his medicine for his mental illness. What am I to do? Please pray for us, especially child whose grades are dropping..that's an urgent prayer because rising grades will protect her from his verbal abuse.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray in Jesus' name based on this verse. Luke 9:24 states: "For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it." (ESV) Please pray that the landlord will give his life to our Lord Jesus, so that he will not lose it. Lord Jesus we believe that...
Replies
9
Views
128
I grew up in a dysfunctional home with a lot of neglect and verbal abuse. I've spent much of my life daydreaming and living in a fantasy world of happiness, with imagined happy relationships. Pray that I can end all limerance in my life, and that I can live in the present with real relationships.
Replies
5
Views
647
My family has been dysfunctional for decades. Years of my father failing to be a good example of a loving father and husband, while neglecting his duties as a teacher/leader in our family. This has caused my brother to become unruly and frankly a menace in our household despite being ###. He...
Replies
8
Views
652
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom