My husband is filing for divorce after ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Lord, please guide this dear person during their trouble in their marriage. May your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, this is the way, walk here, when you turn to her right and to your left Isa. 30:21. “Please reassure them when they see a thousand fall on their right side and ten thousand at their left; help them to know that if they follow You, it will not happen to them Ps. 91:7. Hide them under your protective wings. Lord, I pray for a testimony you can use for Your glory when this troubled or broken marriage is healed and restored!

MarriageHelpOnline.com is where I found hope for my marriage…. I found hope and peace and read so many encouraging testimonies of hopeless marriages restored after infidelity and betrayal. Don’t give up or let it consume you! ~ ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear all, after six months of separation, while I was hoping that space I provided to my wife is going to help her heal her heart and find a spark of love and will to reconcile, while I was praying for a miracle, she was, unfortunately just preparing exit strategy. But I am still not giving...
Replies
5
Views
258
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
148
Hello again. This is not something I want to continue doing but the Lord has not removed the love I have for my husband. My husband divorced me in November. Our son died in my womb in August. I’ve been bussing him phone like a lunatic trying to get him to communicate with me. I spent...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom