My husband is an alcoholic person. His ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is an addict who drinks alcohol every day and the drugs that he does makes him want to be intimate with other women instead of me. My husband goes out and does whatever he wants to do. When he wants to do it and duh, I didn't even think about how it's hurting me. I know that God can...
Replies
8
Views
366
I come with the heavy heart broken by the narcissistic behavior of husband who is abusing drinking alcohol and becomes untrustworthy and rude and much more dangerous. I'm seeking help from God's perspective way to come and heal him, deliver from evil spirits of abuse, and I give him to God to...
Replies
11
Views
501
Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom