my husband is an addict he has an addictive ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverafamilyfl7

Disciple of Prayer
my husband is an addict he has an addictive personality. He quit smoking pot and went to drinking alcohol. He is a hurtful mean person when he drinks. He has a very sexually inappropriate attitude when drinking. So I gave him an ultimatum after my pleads for him to stop drinking went un heard. Now he decided not to drink because of that ultimatum and he has been sulking moody and just plain mean since he can't have his way. He refuses to acknowledge the drinking is a problem. So he resents me for making him quit. I can't stand this anymore. I'm walking on eggshells as to not upset him because me nor the kids want him to yell. I don't want to just give up I don't know how to give up I have no family around. I just need prayers for him to stop this madness and live a happy sober life. Or guidance on what I should do. I don't want to spend the rest of my children's life miserable with so much tension it's not good for them. I need prayers please.
 
Father, have mercy on this house. Lord, let this woman bear Godly witness to her husband. Lord, have mercy on her husband and lead him out of sin and darkness. Christ have mercy, in your holy name. Your will be done. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my partner ### who battles with gambling addiction please pray that the devils lies quieten in his mind and he will stop going into temptation and gets jesus christ in his heart and is fulfilled with gods love instead of chasing gambling
Replies
6
Views
309
My childhood friend has an addiction to heroin. She had a lot of trauma growing up and needs our prayers. She is a good person and lost her father when we were just small children. I ran into her mother today and told her I had been praying. Please join me. We can’t lose this precious friend.
Replies
5
Views
250
My husband has issues with addiction. He constantly wants to be high. He denies it. A week ago he got sick, and I asked him to try to make sure our baby didn’t get sick. He ignored me and took no precautions. Our baby got sick. She screamed and cried for 5 days because she couldn’t eat or sleep...
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,428
Messages
16,811,128
Members
650,802
Latest member
Ireamarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom