My husband has filed divorce. I don't ###

Father you said in your word that you hate divorce. Please help in this situation. You also said that we must forgive and bless and pray for our enemies. You told us in your word that our real enemies are not the people who hurt us but the spiritual forces of wickedness. We ask that you deal with these forces on our behalf (claiming Ex. 14:14 and many other promises in your word). We pray that we are filled with your love and the power of the Holy Spirit to do what you command us to do but which we in the natural are not able to do. Thank you that you will help us and provide for us. I pray this for them and us. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
146
I pray for my husband ### who filed for divorce. We have had a really rough patch of ### months and I said and did very hurtful things. He also has always put me down. We are not on the same page on many things. I pray that the Lord brings peace and love to our family and have him have a change...
Replies
10
Views
882
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,570
Messages
16,778,210
Members
648,127
Latest member
Cyroumoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom