Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Dear sister in the Lord, what the Lord asks me to tell you is to pray often and again that 'I want my husband back'. If that is what you really want. the Holy Spirit will drag him back to you before Easter. Have faith that you request is granted. A sister faced a similar situation about six months ago. We just told her to tell God what she wanted. The man is now back at home.MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN. THERE'S WAS NO REASON ONLY THAT HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN SIN. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 19 YEARS AND HE ACT LIKE HE DON['T EVEN KNOW ME OR RESPECT ME PLEASE IF I CAN GET TWO OR THREE IN JESUS TO AGREE WITH ME THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MY MARRIAGE WILL PROSPER. I LOVE THE LORD AND I NEED A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO STAY IN GOD'S PERFECT WILL
thank you for the word of and the spirit leading you for i have been fasting and praying as Daniel did three times aday. I WANT MY HUSBAND BACK I ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO DRAY HIM BACK TO ME BEFORE EASTER. I BELIEVE THAT GOD CAN DO ANYTHING BUT FAIL. THANK YOU AGAINDear sister in the Lord, what the Lord asks me to tell you is to pray often and again that 'I want my husband back'. If that is what you really want. the Holy Spirit will drag him back to you before Easter. Have faith that you request is granted. A sister faced a similar situation about six months ago. We just told her to tell God what she wanted. The man is now back at home.