MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in prayer for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Almighty God show your power and glory in this dear ###'s life and marriage.. thank you Lord Jesus that it has been done..Amen
 
Father I ask for you to pour your oil over her right now.. I ask Lord that your will be done in this situation right now in Jesus Name.. I ask for Holy Angels to come and minister to her and guide her and her Husband right now as well in Jesus Name Amen
 
God bring this marriage to full restoration, I pray that you will bind Satan and his attack and let the blood of your son Jesus cover this marriage in your protection. Let the cord of three strands not be broken in Jesus name I pray... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,961
Messages
16,805,419
Members
650,434
Latest member
Ghuartilvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom