MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEBBIEj

Humble Prayer Partner
MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMEN. THERE'S WAS NO REASON ONLY THAT HE GOT CAUGHT UP IN SIN. WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ### YEARS AND HE ACT LIKE HE DON['T EVEN KNOW ME OR RESPECT ME PLEASE IF I CAN GET TWO OR THREE IN JESUS TO AGREE WITH ME THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MY MARRIAGE WILL PROSPER. I LOVE THE LORD AND I NEED A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO STAY IN GOD'S PERFECT WILL
 
Father God in the name of your son Jesus..I stand in agreement for this request..put a hedge of protection around her covenant ###'s heart..Let him her only You ...that he needs to be a husband and respect his vows

Thank You Lord

Amen

I too stand in agreement with my brother's, and sisters..in the Mighty name of Jesus Amen
 
God cares for you. You destiny does not end when people reject you. You have worth and value in God's eyes. And as a believer you can do what God wants you to do, because Christ will strengthen you.
 
God is close to the brokenhearted, I pray that God gives you strength and comforts you, I pray that he answers your prayer and I too stand by what you have requested, but in all this I pray that you trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall direct your paths. Remember God loves you he will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom