MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's pray for deliverance. If the deliverance doesn't take place, we can pray and pray, and it will be another situation.
 
I just prayed for you. God Bless you and your family!

May the Lord God show his mighty strength and lead all who are blinded back to the light.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom