My husband and myself are planning to do research, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My husband and myself are planning to do research, but we are not able to proceed. plz pray for us to find an ### and a guide.
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. I prayed for you in your request. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lor dplease forgive mey sins. I would like to have a Christian husband for myself as your choosing. I ask that my true one-flesh husband come into my life soon. I pray the appointed time is soon. I pray my true one-flesh husband is not ### because I don't think we can communicate. I would feel...
Replies
5
Views
105
His first time in jail/prison. Married to my love 37 years. Never been apart until this year. This is new to us both and we both are struggling, scared and have no idea what to expect in prison. Pray for him he is having a hard time with anxiety and depression. Pray for me as well I've never...
Replies
11
Views
258
Prayers for my husband and myself. We arrived here in this country. I am a citizen and he has a spousal visa. We are blessed with a roof over our heads and food. Amen. We know that he desperately needs a job. He has applied for so many but each time it has turned down. He is willing to do...
Replies
6
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom