R
rshanthisree
Guest
My husband and I were separated for a few years and reunited 2 and 1/2 years back. But my ### year old daughter doesn't want us to live together. Last 1 year she has been giving too much trouble and throwing too many tantrums that I lost my cool with my husband several times saying he came back and all problems started. In frustration he left us again 2 weeks back. But I love him deeply. It was a miracle that he came back to me after 12 years repenting for all his mistakes and full of love for me and his daughter. I threw it away in my short temper. I want him back with me. Moreover my daughter has to take her board exams in March. Because of all these issues she always threatens she will not take her exams. This will ruin her future. I want both situations to be corrected. My husband to come back to me and my daughter to realise the importance of this exam and write it well.
