MY HORRID WORK SITUATION HAS PUT UNDUE STRESS ON ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I JUST LEARNED THAT MY HORRID WORK SITUATION IS FAR WORSE THAN I KNEW, ANOTHER PERSON HAS CONFIRMED MY SUSPICIONS ABOUT THE ### PLOTTING MY DEMISE, I FEEL SO VERY HURT AS I WORK EXTREMELY HARD AND NEVER RECEIVE ANY APPRECIATION FOR MY EFFORTS, I NEED DIVINE INTERVENTION AND FOR THIS WOMAN TO BE...
Replies
13
Views
82
  • Locked
PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS HORRID WORK SITUATION, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. IF YOU WON'T REMOVE MY PROBLEMATIC DISCRIMINATING MANAGER, THEN PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO BE MOVED, EITHER THROUGH A TRANSFER TO ANOTHER LOCATION OR THROUGH A TOTALLY NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY. MAY NO WEAPON...
Replies
8
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom