My Heavenly Father, I follow your instruction and obey you, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My Heavenly Father,

I follow your instruction and obey you, but please forgive me, I have no money for offering to express of good faith to you.

So many things happen that make me so confusing. God please lead me the way in more detail.

Thanks

###
 
Be Encouraged Child of God. Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. May God always and forever grant you the desires of your heart that are consistent with His will for your life and all those involved. Remember ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)✝✝✝ Let’s Pray: God give me Your dreams for my life and define my purpose to me. Let me dream the dreams of God. Then prepare and equip me to achieve my God given dreams so that I will be able to succeed in fulfilling my God given purpose here on earth.

God grant me the ability to always hear Your still voice and the courage to follow wherever You lead me. God do in my what You need to do, and do for me what You want to do.

God anoint, empower, and use me for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name! ✝✝✝ Happy New Year 2015 Prayer~ Click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 40:8: “I delight to do Your will, my God; Your instruction resides within me."” Praying through Psalm 40:8: Our prayer: Loving Heavenly Father, we delight to do Your will and meditate on Your Word. Multiply our desire for You, we pray, so that our life may be a testimony to...
Replies
9
Views
183
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask you in the Name of Jesus. This is the key to manifesting all your good wishes! Always ask Heavenly Father in the Name of Jesus, and I assure you that all the good requests of your heart will be answered. You can ask for whatever you want; Heavenly Father will always...
Replies
6
Views
343
My heavenly father, I seek your guidance and wisdom. Lord, I am disappointed about where I am at in my career. I am great at my job and I stayed humble as you taught me. But I am frustrated about the little progression in my career. Lord, please pour your wisdom upon me, so I have the confidence...
Replies
6
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,762
Messages
16,792,057
Members
649,373
Latest member
Kiargainarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom