My heart hear the word of God ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hopefully all my testing will be good news With the out come. Also the money needed for my home
Replies
9
Views
120
About 1 week ago I said I couldn't continue anymore. I cried every night to the point where my students have asked me why my eyes are so red. He started following and talking to new girls on Instagram. Please help me heal, or otherwise let it be good - make it forever.
Replies
11
Views
155
My heart is so hardened from a lot of things, please prayer for me to soften my heart so I can allow love to come into my life and pray that I can also have Words that are not empty but to also be softened to have more words to share with them I love. Thank you in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom