My heart aches for those aborted babies.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Why did you do this to me? I wanted to live and now I cant. Why did you leave my all alone to fend for myself when I could not do anything? So many questions arise from mothers who hear the voice of the unborn. Now, mothers feel so horrible for what they did.
So, now they feel lower self steem, greater anxiety and low life satisfaction. Only Jesus can help them overcome those feelings and negative desires to live.

I saw children in the park.
I thought of my child.
Who could not be anymore.
I wept inside of me.
I could not stand anymore.
I cried out to God.
Please help me.
Guide my life to Yourself.
And forgive what I did.

Aborted babies will not return again to earth, but those mothers who did this, will regret of what they did and only God can forgive them for what they did. Let us all fast and pray for them who need us more than anyone else in this world.

Judge not and ye shall not be judged. Do not condemn and you will not be condemned. Pardon and you will be pardoned.
Luke 6.37

Pray for them. Pray for the mothers and fathers who abort their children. Christian abort their children also. Judge not but pray. Yes, abortion is wrong, it is murder. We must pray.

Fear Notā€¦

šŸ™ Jesus, forgive me for doubting You instead of trusting You. Thank You for having mercy and compassion on my weakness. Lord, help me to always surrender the situations that worry me into your loving hands. Put my fears to rest as I see them in the light of my Heavenly Fatherā€™s great power and love. Help me fully believe you are working out your good purposes. You have the last say over my circumstances today. Give me the grace I need to rest in your arms and trust your care over me and my loved ones. God do the same for the one who blessed me with this prayer. In Jesusā€™ name I pray. Amen!

Pray for them. Pray for the mothers and fathers who abort their children. Christian abort their children also. Judge not but pray. Yes, abortion is wrong, it is murder. We must pray.

Fear Notā€¦

šŸ™ Jesus, forgive me for doubting You instead of trusting You. Thank You for having mercy and compassion on my weakness. Lord, help me to always surrender the situations that worry me into your loving hands. Put my fears to rest as I see them in the light of my Heavenly Fatherā€™s great power and love. Help me fully believe you are working out your good purposes. You have the last say over my circumstances today. Give me the grace I need to rest in your arms and trust your care over me and my loved ones. God do the same for the one who blessed me with this prayer. In Jesusā€™ name I pray. Amen!
Amen~praying in agreement in Jesus'name, God bless you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Fear Notā€¦

Dear Lord, save those babies who are going to die. Save those mothers who are thinking of having an abortion. Amen

Similar Requests

Lord I am asking you please do not let me my wife and my pet companions be evicted from our home we have been on time rent no lease violations lord we did everything that was told to do now the owners want us to move because I stood up my rights when there business partner threaten our life no...
Replies
Views
  • Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The Stoning Of Stephen I cried, I grieved, and I pondered his story ALL day, and now it seems to be an everyday thing. But I don't understand why I wept ALL day. I didn't even know Stephen. His story seemed to be very short, yet, I mourned him. But Stephen SAW the heavens opened up, he SAW the...
Replies
Views
Praising God for my Salvation! Please pray for Moms and Dads who are struggling with their babies who donā€™t want to sleep ! šŸ˜“ My daughter Janaeā€™i is so overwhelmed with not being able to get my grandson Jaxon to sleep! šŸ˜“ So made me more aware of praying for others who are really struggling...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may my dad value me as a person again... may he stop listening to the advice of other people that have only ruined our relationship, may he stop listening to their assumptions about me and listen to who I am like he used to before they decided to destroy our relationship because...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom