My ### health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please, help and strengthen ### to have vibrant health restored! Please God hear our fervent prayer, and restore her health! Help her mind and heart to be strong and stable instead of her current state of fear and anxiety. Please Please show your love and strength in her behalf!!!!
Replies
13
Views
171
Please pray that my romantic life improves and that I quickly find another well-paying, stable job so I can move into the next chapter without the stress of financial instability. I pray to be with a devoted and loving spouse, have children, and spend the rest of our lives traveling, enjoying...
Replies
8
Views
36
Please pray for me as I get dizziness while we go out on bike and suddenly I tell my husband to stop the bike in the middle of the road and get down. But after few minutes I will be fine and start journey again. I feel lot of weakness. I can't bear hungry, if it is late I get giddiness and...
Replies
9
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom