My headache is worse. Please pray for healing of the###.

caldoug

Beloved of All
My headache is worse. Please pray for healing of the headache, fibromyalgia and the awful eating disorder. Thank you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, wisdom, will, and timing. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Today's Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name hear and answer all my prayers according to Your perfect love, wisdom, will, and timing. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. God bless me to walk in my God purpose in wisdom fulfilling my God destiny. Place a hedge of protection all around me and give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God defeat, chasten, humiliate, and scatter my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. And God bless each of us with wisdom, discernment, and the strength to do Your will Your way in every season of our lives. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. Thank You Jesus For Loving Me. Thank You Jesus. Amen!
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! 

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I come before You with a humble heart, seeking Your divine healing. Lord, You know the pain I am enduring—the severe neck pain and headaches that weigh me down. I ask You, by Your holy blood, to touch me with Your healing power. Jesus, You are the Great Physician, and nothing is...
Replies
9
Views
508
God I have a terrible headache! Touch my head, neck and lymph nodes where it hurts and heal me! Help me have sweet sleep! I need you and I have faith! In Jesus name Amen
Replies
11
Views
609
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, arm pain, discomfort in both shoulders and hands, chest issues, and spinal problems. Free me from weakness, limitations, and laziness, and grant me peace, strength, and resilience. Protect me from black...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom