My ### has started talking to me again, but ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris41012

Humble Prayer Partner
My ex has started talking to me again, but she said that tomorrow, she will "test" me. If I do the right thing, then she will give me a second chance to fix everything. If I do the wrong thing (and she says I definitely will) then she will never talk to me again. Please please can you pray that I do the right thing and that I get back together with her again. Thank you, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

May God's will be done. He loves you so much and He can see the road ahead. Please consider that her test of you is controlling and that is not loving as Jesus loves. Allow The Lord to guide you in all things. He loves you more than you can imagine and He does not manipulate.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray the Lord gives you eyes to see and ears to hear in Jesus precious name.

Love does not try to control and manipulate you. Unfortunately... she has already told you that you are going to fail. Just pray for her and wait patiently on the Lord to direct your path.

Turn to Him with all your heart and soul and mind. Ask Him for His perfect plan for your life. He has one for you and He can deliver you from anything or anybody that is not good for you.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13: 4-7
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
331
my ### has stopped talking to me and I don't know why, I want to talk to her I want to hear her voice, I want to know what's wrong I haven't been able to sleep because I'm worried about her.
Replies
5
Views
518
My dearest Heavenly Father Here Comes again your beloved daughter ### humbly before you thrown of Grace this morning thanking you for another day Lord at this Fourth Watch of the morning I hunger and thirst after righteousness and long to seek you long to hear your voice long to four more deeply...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,724
Messages
16,802,751
Members
650,222
Latest member
Gwiytel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom