My ### Has Stage ### Lung Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Damian78

Guest
All,

Could you pray for my mother ###? She had lung cancer about ### years ago, but it has returned. I pray that God gives her the strength to conquer it again. I want her to be able to see her grandchildren grow up. Thank you everyone.
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord I pray to you for mother ### and her disease. Lord after fighting this dreaded disease, it has returned back Lord. Lord I keep her in your shelter and request you to protect her from every trouble she may face due to this disease. Lord I request your urgently and strongly to deliver her from this problem that she may become healthy and be cured Lord. Lord comfort her in this fight and strengthen her to endure it Lord. Lord you are the biggest healer and you healed and cured many when you walked this earth. Lord likewise heal mother ### and renew her body in your precious blood in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my father who's cancer spread to his ### and ###.
Replies
10
Views
234
GOD, I come to you today and ask for a miracle, ### my stepdad even though not my own flesh and blood has raised me as his own in all other words he is my Father, needs your help God. He has stage ### lung cancer with reoccurring infections and currently fighting in the ICU for his life, we...
Replies
12
Views
526
Please Pray for my Father ### ### Sr. He. is diagnosed with stage ### Lung Cancer.😭😭 He is very ill and his urine became blood already. Please help me to pray for his divine healing miracle, by his stripes he will be healed 🙏
Replies
11
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom