My ### has passed after his heart attack. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb

Humble Prayer Warrior
My brother has passed after his heart attack. I will miss him more than words can say. I pray that he is with our Lord. Part of my heart is missing with his loss. This was God's plan, not mine. One day we will be together again with God. Be merciful, oh God.
 
Dear EMB, I will pray for you and your ###'s soul tonight. I will pray for your ### that he will be able to see the face of God tonight and rest his soul in Our Lord's arms tonight. Your ### will always be with you, and around you. You will be Blessed to have another Guardian Angel looking out for you and your family. God Bless you always. I am sorry for your loss. Praying for you too.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, our cat has passed into Your arms. We are devastated. Friends, please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
158
a bette relationshipw ith Christ my King. dleiverance form alcurses for me and my fmaiyl . dleiverances form allidols. i need freeodmf orm idol worshipping and spirit of fear and anxiety fea rof man and peopel pleaseing.im lsot an dwant to be my God's wife. faithful and Christ sufficient and...
Replies
9
Views
119
Good Day Family, My name is ### and I am in a position where the only help that would make a difference is the Divine Grace and Intervention of the Lord. I have been married to my husband for going on 14 years in June. We have had to be separated from our 3 children (2 different occasions)...
Replies
9
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom