My ### has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 weeks of numerous tests, and not knowing what was going to happen, we found out today that the cancer in my husband's kidney is contained in the left kidney but is found nowhere else in his body. He will be scheduled for surgery around the end of February or first of March to remove his left kidney. We are told there is no need for chemotherapy or radiation after the surgery, but they will keep close tabs on him for the remainder of his life. I want to thank everyone for their prayers for my husband, ###, but most of all God for answering our prayers. Please continue to pray that his surgery goes well.

Thank you God and may God bless each and everyone of you for your prayers!

Thank you God - and - thank you everyone for your prayers! God bless all of you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
193
My brother, ###, has recently been diagnosed with kidney cancer. He's just ###. Please help me pray to our Lord that he will receive a surgery date soon, that in the meantime the cancer won't spread, that the surgeons will be skilled and he will be healed. Please also bring him and his wife...
Replies
13
Views
445
My dog was diagnosed with cancer over the weekend. I have been giving him med praying that he can stay longer with me. I am heartbroken, I’m so sad. I have had him ### years. Through my divorce, he has always been with me. I’m devastated. Please pray for him 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom