My ### has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. Please ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redonhead101

Disciple of Prayer
My request is for your prayers for my husband ###. He has been diagnosed with kidney cancer. Please continue to pray that it is contained in the kidney and not spread throughout his body. He is a wonderful man who helps friends and family in any way he can and is loved by so very many people. I ask for God's guidance in his healing. Thank you for all the prayers that have already been made for him, but please continue to pray for his return to good health. God bless everyone!
 
Dear Father who is in heaven you are our strength and we send thankfulness and love to be returned to you in the highest love. We are praying for health reasons hoping to become a leaning ear& body and heart on your guidance. So to be to return to better health for this family in need. Amen.
 
OH Lord Jesus I lift this ### up to you that has Kidney cancer I ask that you lay your healing hands upon him for by your stripes we are healed give them peace and comfort I ask for blessings on him and his wife at this time In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Lord, send healing to the ### and let him recover. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
I prayed, may he return to good health! I hope he gets better soon, best wishes and prayers and love and health and happiness sent to you and your family!
default_heart2.gif
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My son has an Auto Immune disease. From around Christmas until now he's been hospitalized a total of 3 times. Two weeks ago it was his heart built up with fluids 😭 and now his Lungs. I feel helpless b/c this is something I can't fix. I try to encourage him but I'm feeling drained. Please 🥺 pray...
Replies
5
Views
193
My brother, ###, has recently been diagnosed with kidney cancer. He's just ###. Please help me pray to our Lord that he will receive a surgery date soon, that in the meantime the cancer won't spread, that the surgeons will be skilled and he will be healed. Please also bring him and his wife...
Replies
13
Views
445
My dog was diagnosed with cancer over the weekend. I have been giving him med praying that he can stay longer with me. I am heartbroken, I’m so sad. I have had him ### years. Through my divorce, he has always been with me. I’m devastated. Please pray for him 🙏🙏
Replies
8
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom